SOUTH WEST SUP
- Perfect for beginners, families, couples, and friends!
- Our qualified experienced instructors will cover SUP introduction safety, equipment, and technique.
- All equipment provided including wetsuits, quick-release leashes and buoyancy aids for all ages and abilities.
- Lots of coaching, games, and fun on the sheltered water of Firestone Bay and Stonehouse Marina.
- Family offer 2 adults 2 children £110.
- Perfect for those who have paddled before but would like to build on their experience.
- Tailored session taking your paddle boarding to the next level
- A chance to try different brands/styles of boards
- Learn more about tides, currents and weather
- On the water coaching and confidence building
- Ask your experienced instructor questions and request feedback
- Perfect for those looking for a tailored session to you or your group.
- We offer everything from one-to-one and group sessions up to large groups.
- We cater for school clubs and activities weeks, Scouts/Cubs, Guides and Youth Clubs.
- Stag and Hen Groups
- Families on holiday wanting to learn together.
- Team Building and group fun sessions.
- Corporate events
WEEKLY SOCIAL PADDLES
2023 Social Session times:
Tuesdays: 18:00 – 19:00 March onwards
Thursdays: 07:00 – 08:00
Fridays: 18:00 – 19:00 March onwards
Sundays: 0800 – 0900
We pride ourselves in having the best equipment to enable you to explore our stunning location at Firestone Bay and the Royal William Yard from the water.
All of our paddleboards are inflatable meaning they will roll up into a small bag so making them perfect for taking away and finding your own adventures.
We can provide local knowledge to help you find the perfect location for you with the current weather forecast.
Hire area is limited to the Firestone Bay swimming area and Marina unless you are taking the paddleboard off site.
All persons participating on a board hire must be confident paddlers. We require you to have had a lesson with us or with another SUP school before hiring. When you arrive our team will give you some safety advice and watch you get on the water to assess your confidence. If you are visibly very inexperienced and as a result we are concerned for your safety we will terminate the session which will be non-refundable.